Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mc Drooly

Im a bit late on the posts and I have no excuses. So there you go. I just wanted to say a few things about my little buddy Tanner Michael. This little animal is one of the cutest I have ever seen. He's is the best baby. He never cries never fusses and I mean that literally. Hes always laughing and smiling like normal babies do but he is unusually happy.

He likes to grab his toes and roll over onto his stomach. This is probably the only time he will cry, when he is stuck on his stomach and cant get back. He soon learned that if you don't want to be stuck on your face then don't roll over. So he doesn't roll over as often anymore. He recently was gifted a jumparoo so his legs are very chubby and muscular! hes a stalky boy and very heavy. He will definitely be taller than his daddy. He has Sharla's butt chin but his face is identical to Cole's. (Cole has a baby face). Sometimes I see some of Kaylee in him.






He got the name Mc Drooly recently because he discovered his fists and when he sucks on them a fountain of drool comes out. His previous name was Mc Pukey for obvious reasons. He likes to be naked but rarely is. Kicking off knee high socks is hes specialty. How he does it we will never know. He likes when I hum Cinderella songs in his ear.




He likes to suck on Mr Rhino's horn, it's really cute.
I don't know what else to say about this little man except that I love him. and I'm excited to be his aunty. His lip trembles with sadness when I leave him a the end of the day. Its precious and I assume that means he loves me too.




You will all meet him at Christmas for snowmobiling at the cabin! xoxo Supper nanny

1 comment:

Samurai Mom said...

do you put him on the potty?