Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Nanny by day"


The addiction has set in. As i spent the day sitting in my apartment with no internet, i was itching to check my newly founded blog. The only way i can scratch that itch is to make the long journey across the street to jose's apartment. Every mother/nanny knows that packing up the kids putting them in hats, coats, shoes, packing bags and locking your doors is just not worth the 2 minute trip. So i waited, and here i am making my second entry. I thought tonight i would start with an explanation of my blog title. It started a few months ago when the flathead valley singles branch was established in lakeside. We are fortunate enough to have one of the coolest bishops i know presiding over our little branch. Having a non member boyfriend who is interested in the church, I get frequent calls from missionaries and my bishop. When my bishop learned that I was a nanny, he would call and greet me by saying "hello nanny by day!" or " is super nanny there?" i thought it was clever and since nannying is the majority of my life right now I found it appropriate for my blog title. Nannying is a fun job. People always ask me if i think I'm going to be tired of kids when its time to have my own. I don't think so, it's different watching kids that felt like my niece and nephew to begin with. If it were anyone else's kids i would definitely be sick and tired of changing diapers right now. Its tons of fun and everyday is interesting. Since I'm with them 10 hours a days 5 days a week I guarantee most of my daily recaps will be about them, but don't worry, Kaylee does plenty of entertaining things, being a sassy 3 year old. Tanner on the other hand just sits like a blob, but he does have tons of personality. Above is a picture of Kaylee on Halloween. She was tinker bell. I am not a magical seamstress so I bought the costume at costco, but her makeup is due to my handy work and I am proud. She sat very still for a very long time and because of that the results were beautiful. She looks just like her mommy. The Ferron children are adorable and Tanner will be featured in tomorrow nights entry. xoxo super nanny

1 comment:

Shawnel said...

you had better blog about your new apartment and put some pictures up so we can see where you live. I can't believe you've lived by yourself for like 3 months and I didn't know.