Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mi casa

So i'm sorry that none of you were informed that I have left the whitehouse nest. I would have told you myself but I assumed the news had spread before now. For that I partially blame the lady of the house for not speaking of it. But anyways yes i have moved into a cute little apartment off of meridian. Right across the hallway from Sharla so work is just a step away. I have some pictures for you. its a work in progress so if you have any ideas let me know.

this is my little office space behind my living room with the desk and mirror i refurnished :)

















My living room with the furniture sharla loaned to me. plus the tv stand i refurnished buy cutting a dresser in half. the other half is in my room.


Here is the pub style table i got for christmas for 30% off! yay me. also moms painting i plan on hanging tomorrow. to the left of the table im going to put up a thing to hang coats on and my purse and things.














this is my bar that i need stools for *hint hint wink wink* there are cute ones at bed bath i am considering.









my kitchen with no appliances, another *hint hint* my cute mirror i stole from mom and the shelf below i bought. i need rugs too. and a broom lol the floor is very dirty.










my washer and dryer. with a cute little linen closet on the other wall. i forgot to take a picture.












my bathroom. i have no towels.












my spare room/toy room. very bare until kaylee's birthday rolls around















My room with the second half of that refurnished dresser and my insanely messy but huge closet that every girl should be jealous of :) and thats iT! sorry for the ridiculously long blog

2 comments:

Shawnel said...

I'm confused with the cutting a dresser in half? How did you do that?

Jenna and Curt said...

Way cute place! I'm happy for you. Oh and way to be creative with the dresser dealio... :)